Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros e7 version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefSteve

IS-IT--Management
Dec 21, 2017
CA
Good Day Everyone,

Firstly, thank you for all the contributions by experts that have helped me over the years running a Micros POS System, you've been a spark of hope in dark times.

I have a quandary with my System Balance Report's Labour section (as seen in my attachment). I only provided a section, but it carries on and on with some crazy long numbers.

Worthy of note, this happened before I had to switch Back Office Computers and transfer my database. The system, other than that is running with 5 terminals plus server pc on Windows 10 for about 6.5 months.

The only glitch from my DB transfer was that I can no longer add or remove staff members without e7 crashing to desktop (any help here would also be wonderful, thank you).

Again, thanks to everyone for their continued efforts in this forum.

Cheers,

Chef Steve

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=4ddab125-dbac-4846-9307-680809356eaf&file=img005.jpg
Can you afford to reset labor totals? I believe there is a drop down option in e7 to reset totals, assuming you have the privileges.

e7 is limited to 6 terminals, including the back office. Sounds like you are at max. MICROS would never recommend 6 clients on e7, this would not have been allowed in my day (even if 6 was technically allowed, too close to max). This may be a result of that limitation. As the system ages, the db will become too large and you will see more and more erratic behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back