Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros database not starting

Ronyad

IS-IT--Management
Oct 10, 2024
I had power outage and the Database is not starting. SQLany 16 error incorrect function. I think the database is corrupt and needs to be rebuild. Does anyone know the how to rebuild a damaged Micros SQLANY database ? Please help

Its probably going to be faster and easier to load your last backup...hopefully yesterdays

I had power outage and the Database is not starting. SQLany 16 error incorrect function. I think the database is corrupt and needs to be rebuild. Does anyone know the how to rebuild a damaged Micros SQLANY database ? Please help
Open Database Manager, Select rebuild and update Table Statistics

Its probably going to be faster and easier to load your last backup...hopefully yesterdays
how do you do restore from backup I will download 7 zip and dm.exe . Do you have the step by step procedure. Thank you

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back