Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros Checks are not Syncing to the Simphony server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikram Singh

Programmer
Jan 3, 2018
KW
Hello,

I'm facing a synchronizing issue with some of my POS from certain branches to my Simphony 18.2 server.
A few checks are not showing or missing in the My-Micros reports.
I assume this causes the difference between My-Micros reports and local POS reports.
Has anyone faced this issue, and if so, have you been able to resolve this?
please help.

you should check the Mrequest in caps database , and the connection between caps and server database , is it on premise or cloud?

if you want you can reach me on cherifbj@gmail.com i can maybe help you out

It on-premise. I have found the tables [MREQUESTS] , [MREQUEST_DATA] in CAPS Db . Could please explain how I can investigate this problem using these or compare them with Simphony server tables

if they have 3 as value in MREQUESTS it mean it failed to post to the server

Yes, I can see many records with [ReqState]=3 and a few records with 0. How we can resync with the server?
I have attached the screenshot for your reference could you tell me [RecordType],[ServiceID] and [OfflinePosting] indicating what and also tell me [ReqState]=0 what it means

reqstate 3 mean that checks are not being posted , try on caps , replay checks , and see what error do you have

Thanks a lot for sharing this knowledge. If you can tell me How can I find which check number has reqstate 3. This information will help me to track and find the missing checks and start to reconcile. And also tell me what you mean by [highlight #FCE94F]Replay checks[/highlight].

try to run this sql scripts on caps server to find the checks not posting to myMicros:

select
TO_CHAR(Reqtime,'YYYY-MM-DD hh24:mi:ss') Datetime,
case when MREQUESTS.ReqState='0' then 'Pending to Post'
when MREQUESTS.ReqState='1' then 'Posted'
when MREQUESTS.ReqState='2' then 'Failed Retry Later'
when MREQUESTS.ReqState='3' then 'Failed Rejected'
end as Enterprise_Posting_Status,
ReqState,count (reqstate) as Mrequest_Count from MREQUESTS
where TO_CHAR(Reqtime,'YYYY-MM-DD')>='2022-12-25'
group by MREQUESTS.ReqState,TO_CHAR(Reqtime,'YYYY-MM-DD hh24:mi:ss')
order by TO_CHAR(Reqtime,'YYYY-MM-DD hh24:mi:ss') desc ,ReqState ;

If you can send me the egateway logs and mm logs ,I can help to fix you issue or you can try to restart the caps server & IIS.

Thank you very much for the query it is giving me the output [highlight #FCE94F]Pending to Post[/highlight] and [highlight #FCE94F]Failed Rejected[/highlight]. But could you tell me how can I find out [highlight #FCE94F]which checks numbers are these[/highlight]

You can use select mrequest_data.id,mrequest_data.checkid from mrequest_data.id to find the check id which not posting to LOC. + where Mrequest_Data.id = Mreqeust.id
And use the checkid to find the checknum in Guest_check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back