Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros & Pixelpoint & Credit Card Providers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrruuunnn

Technical User
Jun 1, 2008
Since, Micros and Pixelpoint are only compatible with a couple credit card processing providers, will the rates always be significantly higher?

I have Micros 3700 system. There are 4 ex-employees that keep coming back on payroll. They show up as clocked in if you check that report on any given day. I have clocked them back in and out and they still show up after manager services craps out and i have to reboot server to get it to work again., please help.

tec8200 you need to start your own question. i know what you are experiencing....the employees must have been clocked in on one of the pos and then that pos went down.

There is a script to update their status that must be run in order to clear the employees out of the clock in/out tables so you dont run into this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back