Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 9700 Transaction Services API 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorman

IS-IT--Management
Oct 17, 2011
US
I am in the process of trying to build out a online takeout interface to a Micros 9700 and I am having an extremely difficult time finding any documentation on their 9700 Transaction services API. If anyone could assist me in pointing me in the right direction here, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

If the 9700 API is anything like the 3700, requiring API developers to be partners, you'll have to go directly through Micros. The buy-in is pretty pricey so you won't get people posting the docs online.

The 9700 API was leaked at some point, so you can always try searching for it..

Many thanks for the responses!! We actually / finally got our hands on the API docs we were looking for that will assist us in our programming efforts. At this point, all we need is the installation & configuration document that describes exactly how to set the server up to receive our API communications. Unfortunately with the document we obtained, this is not included. My hope here is that it is similar to the setup for a 3700 implementation. We already have several of these in place. Any assistance or guidance in this areas would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back