Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

micros 3700 version 5.2 credit card won't batch 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GYROSXPRESS

Technical User
Oct 10, 2016
US
I have a batch from a few days ago that will not settle...settlement prevented to avoid duplicate batches is the error I'm getting. I've not had this issue since upgrading and I use to know how to take care of this by going to regedit...but I am now lost when I do a run on regedit and do not see the history tab. Have they changed this process? Thanks in advance

If you have a 64bit OS, you have to run regedit.exe from the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder. That will get you to the registry entries for 32bit applications like Res.

Gyro are you seeing the batch hitting the bank/processor?
If so then you can mark it as transferred. If not you can call your processor and they can walk you through the process of looking at it as not transferred and clearing the flag to allow you to resubmit it.

It has not settled and is not showing in bank account. I do not have a support agreement and they want to charge some ridiculous price just to tell me how to process it.

Who do you process through? Merchantlink?

Look under the History registry key for your batch #.
Create a new value at the batch # level (where it shows BatchNumber and LastAttemptNumber) called Override as DWORD, set it to 1. That will flag it to go again during the next settlement run.

get away from ML
^Not helpful.

And I've been using ML for 19+ years at 20+ locations, and have had maybe one issue per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back