Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

micros 3700/server ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micros888

Technical User
Dec 9, 2007
US
how do servers add items to multiple open checks without signing in each time, as if they need to add items to the open check its takes them back to the sign in screen again and they have to sign in....how do they go from one open check to another without signing in ....thx in advance

i cant remember exactly and dont have access to the software to check at the moment but i believe there is something under pos configurator -> revenue center -> rvc transactions.

I think there is something in there to keep users signed in.

Thx will try today ..one more question
How do you repeat an order similar to aloha as you can highlight the item and hit the button repeat ....rgds

i was able to find the option but is there a way that it can sign them out if they forget and another server can not open a new table under the same server as it stays signed in untill they clear and the severs do forget ...best regards

POS config > Devices> user workstations ... There should be an auto sign out delay on each workstation. Try that for signing people out if they forget. There is a repeat round option. POS config> Devices > touchscreen designer... Go to the screen you want the button on and make a key. Click on the category field and select Function: Transaction. Click the function field and select Repeat Round.

Employee class. Uncheck "sign out after transaction" check box

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back