Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 RES Credit Card Processing (Pro Help Needed)

fplarry

IS-IT--Management
Aug 19, 2024
Does anyone know how a credit card processing company setup on Fiserv/First Data, authorize.net, or TSYS rails can process transactions for an existing restaurant using MIcros RES 3700. I can see an existing integration on our processing side but not on the customer side. Is there a middleware needed or is there some module that can be downloaded that can control the gateway of choice?

After a few closed doors, I thought we would try the knowledge base here before we go another direction.

Thank you for any assistance.

eigenpayments uses OPI and works with first data. I installed their software at one location for testing and it worked pretty good.

Does anyone know how a credit card processing company setup on Fiserv/First Data, authorize.net, or TSYS rails can process transactions for an existing restaurant using MIcros RES 3700. I can see an existing integration on our processing side but not on the customer side. Is there a middleware needed or is there some module that can be downloaded that can control the gateway of choice?

After a few closed doors, I thought we would try the knowledge base here before we go another direction.

Thank you for any assistance.
Are you currently using a mag stripe reader with your system or are you using EMV pinpads?

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back