Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICROS 3700 Required Condiment mix-max issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWDave

MIS
Oct 25, 2016
US
Hello! We are having issues with a few of our build your own items on 3700.

We want a build your own burger. Click on the BYOBurger item, first required condiment for temperature (which works great, a choice is made) then then we want to have another required condiment group pop up with all the prep options that can be added (cheese, onion, etc), where the server can click on none or all of them. We tried adding a required condiment group with a min of 0 and max of 10 (there are 10 items). Group of items pops up fine, but there doesn't seem to be a way to move forward from the screen without making a selection, or move forward after making 1,or any less choices than the max of 10. When 10 is made it moves forward automatically. I would think there would be a 'done' or 'next' button of some kind when using min-max feature so you can move to the next screen with any number of selections below MAX but I don't see one. At least not on 3700 POS operations i'm using right now on the server to test. Any help would be appreciated.

Dave Freeman

Hi,

you can create a "Dummy Menu Item" called "non".. or you use the function key "Exit Condiment".

Best Regards

Hello and thank you for the reply! I was able to find 'Exit Condiment' and I believe that is just what we are looking for. I was searching for something like this but did not expect it to be located in Function Transactions, but there it was.

Much Obliged!

-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back