Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICROS 3700 Autosequence Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phi_1.618

Systems Engineer
Dec 9, 2019
CA
How to STOP reports from printing automatically in the night (After EOD). Must be simple step but I am new to programming and have no idea so any help appreciated

Go POSCONFIG, REPORTING,
If you want to disable the whole auto sequence from running (its may be doing other things then just printing reports like submitting credit cards or changing the business date)click on autosequences, find the one you want and clear the schedule class.
If its an individual report click on auto sequence steps, find the autasequence, find the step and set skip step to True. Hope this helps

But there is one option in Aseq steps which is call "PRINT YESTERDAY'S REPORTS". Will turning that off (Skip Step=TRUE) stop all reports from printing (which is what I want) or do I still have to turn off each report individually?

Thanks

That should just skip that step which is calling a sub autosequenece, to print the reports

So I have to skip individual reports, right?

No...just do as you suggested and skip the "Print Yesterdays Reports" and see what happens.
FYI we still print them but just to a pdf on a cloud storage so we have them.

Sorry Wildbar terminology is bit confusing.

So I skip printing all reports (Skip=True) and leave the 'Yesterday's reports' as Skip=False

PRINT YESTERDAY'S REPORTS" set Skip Step to true, You may have to restart the autosequence service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back