Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 Admin Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefEncore

Technical User
Nov 18, 2015
US
Howdy! I manage the micros systems for a small restaurant group. I access the systems remotely, but every 90 days I must reset my password, and often, I dont use my access, i forget my password. Is there a way to set up a user like Micros Admin so I don't need to reset my password?

no.. unless you are setting this up as a test database this is not supported (i mean recommended) you will get several errors on your pos and in the event log.

You could get elaborate and setup Azure active directory and then enable AD authentication on the Micros server. You would need to add the micros server to the AD domain.

If you open Pos Config then to System tab then click Restaurant then click the security tab. clear the 90 from the days password expires to 0. That will do the trick.

the other trick is to activate automatic windows login.... it will use the windows user to login in the apps. no more change of the pw need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back