Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 4.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickysRestaurants

Technical User
Sep 11, 2023
CA
Hey guys having some trouble, system was showing green checks for KDS and Workstations but was entering stand alone mode so restarted Micros switch and routers to reset now it is saying Database has not been started.

Bit of a rookie here so any help is immensely appreciated.

You can check the state is set to "Front of House" in micros control panel

Have tried, now in control panel it shows Restaurant and under it OFFICE both with green checks but no KDS and Workstation and Printers anymore. If anyone is available for remote guidance I can pay!

You restarted the switch and routers....make sure you can ping the workstations from the server and the server from the workstation

I can try to check remotely if your still stuck .Send connection details[link jackba.oduor796@gmail.com]jackba[/url]

I believe that is the mistake I Made as now the server is not communicating with any of the Work stations and KDS. Sorry i'm sending remote info to you in a few

Can you send me an email I'm having troubles the link is just opening Gmail main page. I can't figure out how to send a private message/ sherwoodpark@rickysr.com

Hello there been trying to configure Cal on a workstation but ops is failing to load. It says ( Cannot find Ops registry key, Kindly assist
F0576F00-A639-4EA2-AADC-EC18154C9F79_davxvm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back