Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiCollab UCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nneemesis

IS-IT--Management
Mar 23, 2016
MX
Hello, i'm working with the DB UCA's server running in integrated mode in the MAS server, so i have to add and erase the users from the Users & Services panel in the MSL, i have an issue with a user i have already created but in the UCA server is not showing the PGR group, i ran teh sync with the PBX a couple times after the setup but the user still no showing the PGR group, i tried removing the user and reprogram it but it stills the same behavior, i did it in to diferents ways with single point provision enabled and manually but the user in the Account tab in the UCA server stills no showing the PGR GRP, thks in advance.

I was checking some information and i'm sure that the issue it's related with the check box synchronize only dinamic extensions in the synchronization tab in the UCA server i have to disable it but unfortunatelly the checkbox it's checked but appears disable to make any change, some one knows how i can clear this check box???

◦Enable or disable the Synchronize Dynamic Extensions only option.

This option specifies if new accounts are created or not during the synchronization process. By default, this option is disabled. Options include:
•Disabled: When this option is disabled (not selected) the synchronization process pulls data (including Dynamic Extension information) from the PBX nodes and creates MiCollab Client accounts.
•Enabled: When this option is enabled (selected) the synchronization process does not create new accounts. It does however, pull Dynamic Extension data from the PBX node to update existing MiCollab Client accounts. When you enable this option, you must manually create the accounts first.

open the micollab blade - select the configure option

navigate to the pabx and sync it

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back