Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiCollab 9.6 ( ios,Android) I don't get the call when the app is in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuigiEspo

Technical User
Jul 18, 2014
IT
Good afternoon everyone, I have an MX-ONE system with MiCollab and MBG, basically from the devices (ios and Android) when I have the Micollab app open the calls arrive, instead when I keep it as an icon in the backgound the phone rings empty and I don't get any calls on my mobile device.

I have already tested the Mitel article (SO5242) by testing the following parameters on the Micollab

# openssl s_client -connect fcm.googleapis.com:443

# openssl s_client -connect api.push.apple.com:443

with positive result

Do you think it's a device problem? (ios & Android). Because if I use the Micollab Client on the computer and close the application in Backgound, it works perfectly, it shows me a banner when the call arrives

Check Mitel KMS article SO7390, it mentions your specific conditions exactly and has a patch.

I read the manual, it asks me to restart the service and then install the patch, but it doesn't let me restart the service. Do you think I can patch him?
22_wmcivi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back