Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiCC upgraded to 9.3.5 - Except Mitel Client Component Pack still 9.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

murcielag0

Technical User
Mar 22, 2018
CA
Hello,

Wondering if someone has a Mitel Client Component Pack for 9.3.5 that can be sent to me.

The MiContact Center was recently upgraded from 9.0 to 9.3.5, however the CCC on the clients computer will not update.

When I check in the folder - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mitel\MiContact Center\WebSites\CcmWeb\downloads

I see that within "Mitel Client Component Pack.exe" it is still 9.2.10049.

I have uninstalled and re-installed I would like to avoid re-installing the update if possible.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

not sure thats the way to go , have you tried running the re-distributer again ?
HO382 has full details

WARNING: Running the redistributable packager can have adverse effects on your MiContact Center deployment, and should only be run at the direction of support staff, or usedby certified MiContact Center technicians.

Redist Packager
<InstallationDrive>\Program Files (x86)\Mitel\MiContactCenter\PFInstaller\MiCC.Redist.Packer.exe

can be run by simply running the application which will perform the following operations:

1. 7Zip the applications and services folders on the MiContact Center Enterprise Server, and copy them to the CCMWeb\Applications directory
2. Create a new application manifest file, with a new manifest ID, and zip file hash
3. Create a new executable installer for the following items:
a. Mitel Client Component Pack.exe
b. Mitel Remote Server Pack.exe

This process will cause all remote servers, and client applications to update throughout the enterprise.

The following command line switches are available for theMiCC Redist Packager:

1. /repackCCP
2. /repackRSP
3. /repackUpdater
4. /onlyRehash
5. /onlyRehash <list of applications>

i think you might need one of the following - probably wouldnt hurt to snapshot the server first and def do after hrs
REPACKCCP
The repackCCP command willperform a re-packaging and re-creation of the ZIP files and associated manifests for client applications and services, in addition to creating a new Mitel Client Component Pack executable.
Example:
MiCC.RedistPacker.exe /repackCCP

ONLYREHASH
The onlyRehash command will create a new application manifest file which includes a hash for the ZIP filefound within the CCMWeb\Applications directory for every application and service contained within this folder. This command should be used if changes have been made to the ZIP files requiring them to have a new file hash for proper download verification, or if you wish to force a re-download of all applications and services organization wide.

Example:
MiCC.RedistPacker.exe /onlyRehash

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back