Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICB - IE 7 weirdness... 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehlert

MIS
Nov 1, 2005
US
I have a Nortel MICB in one of my PBX's that is showing some weirdness.

If I try and connect to it on my PC, I get a HTTP 400 Bad Request Error. If I use a different PC, it works just fine and there are others in my organization in which it works fine too.

It is h/w version NT5D51BC with f/w version 4.03.05.

I have checked all of the IE 7 settings between my pc and the other one and the settings are all the same.

Any thoughts..??

Thanks in advance.

David Ehlert
County of Fresno
IT Analyst - Communications

Any desktop firewalls installed?

~~~
[small] [©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators [/small]

No, we have the Window's Firewall disabled on the desktops.

David Ehlert
County of Fresno

I'd see if you can ping it - maybe do a tracert. Someone else will know more than I on this

~~~
[small] [©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators [/small]

I can ping it and tracert to it with no problems.

David Ehlert
County of Fresno

I just googled that message, and the first entry related to .net

I doubt that page is your exact solution, but it does indicate some other things in play.

~~~

I checked it out and it doesn't seem to fit. The url I use to connect is I just tried connecting via the IP address and I get the same message.

Thanks for the pointer.

David Ehlert
County of Fresno

I had the same issue and firmware version 4.03.15 repaired the problem. You will need to contact your Nortel support vendor to upgrade the firmware.

Thanks, I will contact them and go from there.

David Ehlert
County of Fresno

I just wanted to update everyone that updating the firmware to version 4.03.15 repaired did indeed fix the problem.

David Ehlert
County of Fresno

Then jbrown1217 deserves a star. [thumbsup]

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

I totally agree. Here is mine for him.

David Ehlert
County of Fresno

Status
Not open for further replies.