Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICA Emergency Mode missing/not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinner2

MIS
Mar 18, 2004
US
Somehow the emergency mode menu and greetings aren't in the default Voice menus list and I can't change any in the list to be "0" (thinking this was necessary as the book says the recordings are both "0"). It (the system when I tried to change them in BUI) says I can only name them 1-16. I can, however, record the greeting 0 and menu 0 and listen to them through TUI.

I tried a work around (or hope to fake it out scenario) having built a greeting and menu numbered 1, and named them 'Emergency', set up treatments and such as I felt would be necessary to get the call to that greeting and menu. After then putting the system into emergency mode, and calling the numbers that route to MICA, the system gives a message something like "the system is busy, please contact your administrator." I can't even dial into it with TUI and have to deactive emergency mode in BUI.

I thought I had the relationship between the "greeting and menu" on the BUI and the TUI in check, but now am wondering if I understand anything about MICA..... (I do have the manual, for what that's worth).

Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back