Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mgc login

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguyhawaii

Vendor
Jun 22, 2006
US
i'm on a cs1000e ha system and i am unable to log into the mgc command line. i've used the default passwords adminxx and it tells me that i don't have pdt authorization.
i log into pdt and nothing happens. i do it in both oam and ldb. i've tried the ucm primary password and that fails. does anyone know how to default a mgc card without having the password to to a mgcipclear? switch is not installed yet.

you may disconnected ELAN of MGC between with call server,reboot MGC, using user id with pdt2 and password under the local debug mode.

I'm pretty sure you can do the CNTL I is it to stop the boot process and use the mgcIPClear there, and formatDisk

thanks for the responses. the cntl i didnt come up.
we discovered that the real issue was a corrupted ucm admin password. we could login using a browser but not directly on the cli or putty. we had a secondary net admin built for the hms400 r2 which worked. we had to blow out the ucm/primary ss card and re install. all good now.

aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back