Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mfgsys.exe has stopped working pls help 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaccpac

Technical User
Sep 12, 2008
I am getting the error "mfgsys.exe has stopped working" when i try to launch Epicor 905 pls help

"SAVE TREES, SAVE WORLD, SAVE MANKIND" and print only if absolutely necessary.

We are having the same issue on one users computer even after uninstall and reinstall of client. If anyone else has any ideas I would be very interested.
Thanks

I had the same issue. I managed to get logged into Epicor by using mfgsys64.exe. I am currently having issues with getting Epicor to see crystal reports and was wondering if perhaps the two could be related ???

Try the following:

Open the command prompt and do the following:

cd C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\CLR Security Config\v2.0.50727.312

Del security.config.cch

cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG

Del *.cch

Then try and get into E9 again - this has worked for me in the past

I finally managed to get this fixed yesterday. Windows 7 does not play well with others and so under the mfgsys.exe property compatability, I changed it to WindowsXP SP3 and now all is well and working including my Crystal Reports. thx

This solution did not work for us, we are still having an issue opening MFGSYS.exe first thing in the morning we get this message. I made the changes and the next time the user logged in it happened again. Thanks for the advise though.

BrendaMohr helped me in the right direction. right click on mfgsys.exe for properties and select compatability tab. Check the run in compatability mode and select your OS. I'm running Windows 7 and picked Windows 7 and it fixed my problem. Hopefully it fixes yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back