Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Metaframe and Crystal Report Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkiser

MIS
Jun 10, 2003
US
Okay - bare with me on this one - kinda new to the citrix thing.

I'm working with an end user that is accessing our .Net site to enter information and print reports. The problem is with printing - when he accesses a report that is generated by crystal reports viewer plugin, the report never generates and just shows a blank screen. We have 200+ users on the system - he is the only one with a problem and the only one using a citrix server. The plugin is loaded on to the server - and the user has admin rights on the server. Would this be caused by, for lack of a better term, "too many hops" - going from our server, to his thin client, to his citrix server, to the plug in?

Any help or ideas would be appreciated

After some more research - I think this has more to do with crystal than anything else - I posted it on a Crystal forum - but if anyone has any ideas - I'd appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back