Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Message when Extension is dialed

Status
Not open for further replies.

penroy

MIS
Feb 12, 2006
JM
I have just installed a call recording system on a OPT61c to record all calls going to a specific department within the company.
The company has a calpilot but this department is not announce to the public,however the customer wants a message to be heard whenever these extensions are dialed notifying the users that the call is being recorded

I had post in the CS1000 forum,please see link below

I would like to know the steps or any documentaion to achieve the above solution mentioned in the link.

I did the same thing by using IDC enrties in LD.49.Change each incoming DID number to a phantom, then DCFW to Call Pilot. Make a anouncement for each number with the default number being their real DID number.

PhonemanSam,

Thanks for the reply,however they are not using any DID on the switch.

Nb Calpilot system in use is 201i

I want to say thanks to all those who help me on this solution.The information provided helped.

Thanks again to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back