Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Message Waiting Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmarmot

Technical User
Jul 17, 2007
US
I have a DuVoice platform integrated with my Definity ECS PBX and I am having issues with the message waiting lights not turning off when all messages have been cleared. I have checked the MWI on and off codes in the DuVoice and they match the LWC on and off codes in the system features. I have been told that the same port that lights the mwi has to be the one to turn it off. Is there a command in the PBX that will tell me which port is set to turn off and on the lights. I know where to find this in DuVoice. Thanks for any help..

mms

It sounds like you may want to check your VM to switch integration if MWI is sticking. Try a reset on the VM platform and see if that helps.

(clear amw all xxxx) xxxx - extension, will turn off MWI at the extension level. That command works on the Definity. Hope this helps.

I'm not sure about the DuVoice, but in the older Octel VM the only port that would activate and deactivate LWC was programmed as a 7405 with a display unit in the PBX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back