Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Message waiting indicator 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeTours

Technical User
Dec 28, 2004
CA
Our system is a CS1000M with Callpilot. We have a 3904 in a small waiting/conference room. It supports number 7399. The numbers is type MCR and only appears on Key 00 [MARP] and key 01 of this set.

its message waiting light is on even though there is no mailbox for 7399 in callpilot. I did a detailed search through Callpilot looking for any appearance of 7399. There was none.

Question: why would the message waiting light come on? Can
Ld 11
REQ: chg

ECHG yes
ITEM key 16 nul

clear it?

i dont think nulling the key will clear it, you need a key on your set to clear it, can't think of it right now, dont have doc, but someone will post it, and it will out the lamp

Mato' Was'aka

Program a MIK and MCK key on your set. MIK will turn a light on and MCK will turn a light off.

On your switchroom phone (and every switchroom set should have these two keys!), program two keys on unused buttons and label them. One: Key x MIK Two: Key x MCK The first one will turn On the Message light and the second will Clear it. Have fun!

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

thx for the clean up men! I knew you all, or JP would post.

Mato' Was'aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back