Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

message recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxNewb

MIS
Jan 9, 2008
US
Strange problem. When my callpilot was first installed, I could use the application builder to build callers menus and record them using my deskphone. When I clicked "record" in the application builder it would prompt for a phone number. I would put in my number and it would call my phone to make the recording. Now I put in my number (or any number for that matter it doesn't matter), and it does not call. It just launches the recording window with the stop/start recording buttons. I've restarted the server with no change in behavior. Is this something that can be turned on and off?

I'm having to call in manually now (after setting a password for the menu) and entering the application ID to record the menus which is working but not as easy as it could be. Let me know, thanks!

This is on a Callpilot 5.0

When you press the stop/start buttons what does it tell you?

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

it doesn't tell me anything. If i press the record button it starts recording (who knows what, probably dead air), then stops after a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back