Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Message Operations 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

omeryesil

Programmer
Jun 26, 2000
CA
Hi,<br>Are Message operations different Windows 9X and Windows 2000/NT. Becouse of i developed a terminal program it's thread message function is working under Windows2000 but is not working under Windows98. Where should problem be.<br><br><br>

No,<br>&nbsp;<br>Messages work the same under both 98/NT(including NT5).<br><br>put a break point (work under 98) in the code and check out whether a message is being sent or not. You can also start spy++ and ask it to spy all the messages coming from your application.<br><br>Your question is not very clear. If you can give a sample code, may be i can tell u where you might need to change the code. <p>GuruPrasad Belthur<br><a href=mailto:belthurgp@yahoo.com>belthurgp@yahoo.com</a><br><a href= Personal Page</a><br>Commerce Graduate, but have lived purely on computers. All the work i have done till now is only with computers and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back