Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Message Identified as spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

markhug

IS-IT--Management
Dec 17, 2003
US
I have an SBS Server 2003 been running fine for 5 years. Started to receive NDR's "the message from user@domain.com with the subject of(something) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your message befor resending This happen to multiple sender and different receiving domains. All so is intermittent.

Is this error message coming from my exchange server, I tried to find what software may be producing it.

If its the receiving server would not the NDR be from them?.

Ive been through the system can't find any problem with DNS record and MX records.

Any suggestions

Sounds like they are also running SmarterMail on that server. Can you confirm that? Are you using a smarthost or sending direct? And do you have an RDNS record created? If you've been running for so long, I assume that you do.

Dave Shackelford
ThirdTier.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back