Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Message Forwarding Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabble

Technical User
Jun 15, 2005
CA
I have Call Pilot version 5.1
I have created a class of service called message forwarding to allow users to receive their voice mail messages directly to their outlook email inboxes.
I have a total of 36 users who have the message forwarding rule allowed / enabled.
When I try to add another user, I am receiving an error - System Limit has been reached for 'costtscap' with error code 60648.
My TTS licenses are set to 20.
I have looked in the documentation but no where does it tell me that the TTS licenses are linked to the message forwarding rule.
I would have thought the system wouldn't have let me have over 20 mailboxes with message forwarding capability if in fact it was tied to the TTS licenses.
Can anyone offer any insight?

Thanks.

MFR is tied to Desktop Messaging Mailboxes license - log into CPMR and go to System ->Server Settings->Resources and check the DTM license.

We are licensed for 120 desktop messaging of which we are using 108.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back