Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Merlin Magix Remote Call Forward Externally

Status
Not open for further replies.

RougeX99

IS-IT--Management
Mar 30, 2018
US
Hi, New poster.

I usually find all my answers on this site that I don't know, it's awesome. But I am having issue with Avaya Merlin Magix and figuring out if I can RFC remotely like calling the backline from a cell to get into system and set EXT to forward. But I can't seem to figure out, if anyone got an answer even if it's just it's not possible be helpful but hopefully someone's got some tele kung fu to share.

You need to set up a DISA line, with a strong password. It could be a spare DID or an analog line. Call it, get dial tone, enter your DISA password, get another dial tone. Dial *33, (dial tone), the extension number you want to forward, (dial tone), the destination (confirmation tone)

page 729

Awesome thanks Tommy got it to RFC from my cell calling in. But out of curiosity is there a simple way to do this from WinSPM as well?

Actually no, you can't set the forwarding number or enable/disable the feature through WinSPM.

No problem, thanks again Tommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back