Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Merlin Magic R5

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELPATECH

Programmer
Oct 19, 2007
US
its been a good while since i programed one, however i am trying to assign a DID to a seperate AA.it will ring an extension than if no pick go to AA 2. which than i will create a Tree.

Merlin Msg.12 port R(?) dont know
any help
thanks an advance

When you go to make the mailbox, instead of pressing 1 to assign a regular mailbox, press 3 to assign as an auto attendant, then 2 for AA-2, then 9 for "with a phone".

Renumber the phone to match the DID, and put it in the voicemail coverage group.

An R5 Merlin Magix? [bugeyed]

I think the system is an R5 Merlin Legend (not that it would make any difference in the answer TTT provided). [bigsmile]

I [love2] "FEATURE 00

Well if it is a Legend, R5 would require a Merlin Mail instead of Merlin Messaging - so you would create the mailbox with a Class of Service of 16, instead of just pressing 3 instead of 1.

Magix R5? Um, I do not have that BIN file? Did a new one come out, or did someone MOD Magix R4? MerlinMan? lol
Last version of Magix I have is R4 V7.1
I deal mostly with IP office now, I come by here every once in a while though.

I'm pretty sure that was a typo. [wink]

I [love2] "FEATURE 00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back