Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Merlin Legend Mail (MLM-007) Time & Date Stamp reverts to default every other week

Status
Not open for further replies.

WikiTech

Vendor
Oct 10, 2013
US
A recently replaced MLM-007,Time & Date Stamp reverts to default every other week.Is there a fix for this? Quite possibly a QPPCN patch? Any help would be appreciated. I do not have firmware version info at this time.

I can't recall a specific QPPCN for that issue. But then again, since I quit being the Interface Guy for QPPCNS about 20 years ago, I can't recall much of anything anymore.

However, I would wonder if they are getting POWER INTERRUPTIONS that are causing it to re-boot,and, considering the age of the Motherboard Battery, if that's the issue.

After all, it was just a MERLIN MAIL R3.0 Spliced onto an 012 T&R Module. (And that was just a 386 [or earlier] PC with voice cards.)

If there was a QPPCN, you'd probably play heck getting any info out of Avaya about it now.

I suggest taking a look at the POWER Issue I mentioned and see if that's your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back