Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Merlin Legend - adding new extension 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech2014

Technical User
May 6, 2014
US
Sorry if I missed an earlier post about this or if I'm missing something easy here, but I know how to renumber to swap extensions, but how do you just add a new extension in the system? For example, if you already have a port programmed as x140 but you want to program it as a completely new extension, how do you do that? Do you just follow the same steps as renumbering but add the new extension into the mix?

It is the same process. If it doesn't let you use the ext number you want you have a dial plan conflict.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Thanks. I had had to do something like this a long time ago, and I was thinking it worked like that. I just couldn't seem to find anything in the manuals saying that.

Print the Dial Plan report and you can see everything that is in use (except 800 for the QCC Queue and 9 for ARS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back