Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Merlin Legend 7 with 007MLM and getting automated attendant to answer properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeromeg

Programmer
Aug 18, 2003
US
Customer wishes to have an automated attendant answer all the calls now instead of receptionist. They use a T1/PRI and it is configured with sending 4 digits.

I tried to add a pattern to find the specific four digits and to delete those 4 and then to add 770. When I do that the system answers and it says transferring your call and it rings somewhere, don't know where.

I've gone thru the programming and the right extensions are in 770 and the group is configured properly. At first it was setup for a business schedule. I changed that to MLM and that didn't work either.

Single attendant scenario and it is a Merlin Legend 7.

Suggestions?

That should work, but also try making an adjunct with the 4 digits that you are receiving, covering it to voicemail, and giving it a mailbox with COS of 15

I ended up creating a different adjunct, creating a mailbox for it with COS 15 and that worked. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back