Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Voicemail Prompt Recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.

leoninelion

Programmer
Jul 10, 2018
US
Hey everyone,

I'm working on a small personal project to faithfully emulate the Meridian voicemail system in Python. While I've done well to implement the feature sets in the manuals, I cannot find anywhere an operating Meridian system to record the prompts from. Does anyone happen to have a set of prompt recordings, or is willing to make a set?

I've implemented recording voicemails (a small number of voice prompts here) and the workflows for the user from the mailbox without a display phone, so I'm looking for the voice prompts for logging in, listening to messages, etc through the whole menu tree of items as well.

Please let me know if have or can record these, I'm excited to create these emulations of vintage voicemail systems. (Also, don't judge weird hobbies, haha :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back