Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Station Layouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricky105

MIS
Jul 26, 2002
Hi

I'm fairly new to meridian programming and always get confused between 2216, 2616 & 3820 programming ie some of the phones have key 1 and some don't!

Does anyone have a document showing the different key layouts for each phone type?

Thanks

Rich

2216 and 2616 layouts are the same. Key 0 on the bottom right going up to key 7 and key 8 on bottom left going up to key 15. Except for keys 7 and 15 you can basically program what ever you want on the keys. Key 7 becomes a program key if you allow display and key 15 becomes a handsfree/mute key if you allow hands free on the set.

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

i would just do a search on the forums here or perform a web search. aside from these 2 sources, it takes experience to learn all the keys. a couple of years and you'll b seeing keys in your sleep and CLS parameters on license plates.......good luck

I like the license plate....Good one.

That settles it - I'm getting a convertible and a license plate that reads CLS HFA and then driving around with my arms straight up in the air.

"But officer, it IS allowed!"

=======================================
"I am owed. I've never got paid. A dude with a pencil is worse than a cat with a machine gun" Bo Diddley R.I.P.
December 30, 1928 - June 02, 2008

Tricky105 a good book for you to use would be the software feature guide or now they are called features and services. These books give you every feature in alphabetic order and exactly how to implement the feature, how it interacts with other features and how to use the feature from the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back