Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Phone Type 500 Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekGreg

MIS
Mar 8, 2002
US
Hi EveryOne!!!

I would like to know what is possible to do with a phone type 500.

I mean: I have a 2008HF and I can Transfer, Forward and Make a Conference very easy. But, in a 500 I can make a Conference and transfer a call, but I don't know how to Forward the incoming calls to another extention .

Also, there are some features, like if there is an incoming call on an extention that is far away I might dial 23 at any phone and get that phone call. I know this because the people whom install our Meridian told us that. But that's all I know about this issue. Is there any place or document where I can find info about this? I've download a few PDFs from but I can't find any info about that.

Thanks in advice.

Ya print out you flexible features codes LD 57 that will tell you what is set up for all the features on 500 sets and what to dial to get the feature to work or put in your own if there arent any there.

Hey PhoneDude, thanks for you answer.

I've found a lot of usefull hints I doesn't even imagine.

I still have one dude, in our phones we dial 23 to get an incoming call at a far away extention, I mean, there is a ringing extention over there at 15 yards, and I have an extention near me, I lift the handset, dial 23 and now I have the phone call.

In the LD 57 there is no mention of any feature activated with 23.

How Can I Find Where Is Programmed that 23???

I Thank You Again!!!

What you are dialing is the hardcoded SPRE+3 Pickup code in your system. Normally SPRE is set to 1, but it can be set to anythingyou want. In your system it has been changed to 2.

Fletch

2 is probley your spree code and if you look under pick up code you will probley find your 3 and if you look in the programing of your sets the rnpg of the ringing sets are set with the same number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back