Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Option11: Get station TN and List available TN's 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismec

Programmer
Mar 12, 2018
US
Hi all, collateral duty is to take care of an older Meridian system. Grey beard left and goofy cooworkers threw his notes away... Anyway, we have a decent sized Meridian system with several expansion cabinets in offsite locations. Was hoping someone here could share some info on 1.How to look up a digital stations TN and 2. How to list available digital TN's. I need to add a station but without more knowledge of the system I need to lookup an existing station at the expansion cabinet to see what the designation of the TN's there are, and then see if any TN's are available at the ex.cab. Any info you could share would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, yeah have been on Mike's site a lot. I have found info on listing available TN's but havent had any luck finding how to get a current digital station's current TN. With as many expansion cabinets we have I need to get the TN info from an in service station to know if I'm checking the correct expansion cabinet TN list. Thank you!

To find a TN

ld 22
reg prt
type dnb
dn xxxx

then return through it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back