Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Norstar KSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyod_Broh

Programmer
Nov 18, 2022
US
Good Morning,
So Ive worked a lot with Nortel phones but I ran into one that has the very old way of programming and I cant figure it out. The dial timeout on the system is creating an issue as to where the people using it, (older) are to slow and cant get their calls out. I was hoping to get some help with where it is in the programing and how to change it. My other idea would be to make it so they can dial the number first and then pick a line so there wouldn't be an issue. This system was built the same year I was born (1990). Any information or ideas would be a huge help and very much appreciated! Thank you!

Not sure there is a setting to adjust the dial digit timer

WORK SMART NOT HARD

Thats what I figured since I was having a hard time finding it. I was able to find how to do it with the newer Nortels though so was hoping it was an option with something so old. What are your thoughts on being able to dial the number out and then hitting a line? At the moment that's not an option, but was hoping maybe there was a way to make that happen as a last resort.

Feature *82 allows you to set up pre dial

What version are you running. I believe pre dial is allowed on DR 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back