Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Max access via Reflections Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

zednanreholecram

Technical User
Apr 14, 2008
US
Hello all,

We have a Nortel Option 61C with Meridian Max for our ACD groups. The supervisors access it via Reflections software on an old Windows 95 PC. On Jan 1, 2010, it stopped working (Reflections session). Meridian Max is still running and working fine but the supervisors can't access it because they get a blank screen on the Reflections session.

Oh, did I mention that the documentation for Reflections was thrown out years ago?!?

Any help in re-establishing connection would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Nortel provided an MTE application to access the MAX. What release of MAX are you running. Also you could use Procom sometimes Hyperterminal. . .

There has been a case within the past 2 days about an Avaya product called Index where some customers have had some very old and unsupported (out of date) software. Was of the engineers remembered the (costly) year 2000 issue, where all equipment had to be tested to work when we moved into the year 2000 from 1999.

Anyway, he reverted the date by a year and got the system working again. I'm wondering if you have the same kind of problem with your computer running Relections?.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

how are they accessing with reflections? I use it for all my apps and VB scripts.

Mato' Was'aka

I've a customer with the same setup, if the customer can't access the MAX either by reflections or the MTE software the customer resets the MAX on the faceplate. I personaly wouldn't recommend this because i've seen MAX fail after this but it could be your final option. (MAX will take a good 10-15 to reboot)

reboot may be required however should connect to local terminal and do proper shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back