Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Mail Remote Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

srtelengine

Technical User
Mar 31, 2006
US
Does anyone have a cheat sheet on programming MM12 to allow remot notification? It has been so long for me, I have been trying to get on to work most of the day and I have zero docs to use. Anything would be helpful.

Thanks

I just put a set of MerMail 12 books on line for you (8meg):
Also, don't forget this handy set of guides - I'd actually consider this first (15kb) : That is more than just screen shots...there is a "Task List" and how to get to all the common tasks you need to perform.

~~~
[small] [©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators [/small]

I have to say that this is the best site for technical knowledge for any product out there. Without everyones support here our work days would be hell. If only our employers believed in providing us the tools we need everyday.

Thanks Again,

Dwayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back