Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Mail ... External Extension DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolicepbx

Programmer
Nov 10, 2004
CA
Hello all,
I am trying to add an extension DN as a 10 digit external number. I get an error saying:

Cannot Check DN conflict as non-site part of DN exceeds site length limit.

Where is the DN site limit length set?

I am trying to add a 10 digit external number as an extension DN....

I have a number let's say 876-555-5555 that is going to mail, when it hits mermail it says the person at 876-555-5555 does not subscribe but mailbox 5555 is in the system. So I tried to enter the complete 10 digit number as an extension DN it will not let me why?

I found that the Site ID is conflicting with the Extension DN... where do i change the Site ID?

the number is terminated on an ACD q which is NCFW to mail... Is there a way to send the ACD Q number to mail and drop the originally dialed number? They are on Succession 3

This is how I have an 800 number setup in my system, the 800 123-4567 number is pointed to a DID number 514-234-7803
in my system by the telco. the DID number points to an ACD Queue 7803 as below. I built a Vmail 7803 and out Vmail system DN is 8699. this works fine for us.

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 7803
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 1
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO