Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Mail 12 Data Collection for Call Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboyko

Technical User
Jan 26, 2012
US
I have a MerMail Modular EC 12 system, with about 3400 local users. When I try to collect user data for a Call Pilot migration, it only writes about 220 users to the tape.

The migration log on Meridian Mail shows several errors like :
MMER1 - 0:0:41524 Rc = 1007
and
MMER1 - 0:0:41899 Rc = 3001
I haven't been able to find these errors documented any where.

Any help on how to fix these errors would be appreciated.

all users need to be assigned to a class of service you can not migrate with personal mailboxes.

tball is right. If you built users with out acualy assigning a class, MMails default to personal, all those need to be converted to a class. You can do that in the Tools menu.

If its not working, get a bigger hammer!

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

Thanks for the quick responses. We went through the mail boxes and assigned every one to a class of service before we attempted the migration. This appears to be related to data corruption of some kind.

Are you getting a failure on a mail backup to tape?

If you are it would seem that you may have a failing hard drive.

There is also a process in the support utilities that will test the hard drive. Sadly it has been many years since I have used them though, and you do need a support password to get to them.

Mail backup to tape works fine. However, when I try to write a bulk provisioning set to tape, I get the same error, 1007. Then I can't delete the bulk provisioning set, because of a "customer doesn't exist" error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back