Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian Link Programming Interface 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeighRiffel

Programmer
Oct 26, 2004
US
We are trying to get call destination information from our Nortel Succession 1000M switch into an in-house application. Specifically the ANI of the call and the Phone set the call was sent to. We have Symposium 4.2 and have looked at CT solutions from both Nortel and Envox, but would like a more economical solution even if we have to write it ourselves.

My question is with regard to the Meridian Link Services Interface Protocol. If we were to join the Nortel Open Developer group and purchase the documentation for this, what data points are exposed? I’ve seen the information on and on but none of that is specific enough. I understand the documentation can’t be share, but if someone at least has can give their opinion about whether the information we need is present or not, I would appreciate it.

Yes, I think you'll find everything you need in the link data stream. There are several 'information elements' given for each call. The time & money to join the developer group is well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back