Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian 8x16 KSU question 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlgjm

MIS
Aug 10, 2002
US
I have a small Meridian 8x16 system. I know this is a stupid question, but I cannot find the solution in my manual. I want to be able to pick up calls without pressing the line button. Just have it ring, pick up the handset and have the call be there. I have one phone that does this, but I cannot see how it is configured differently than the others. Thanks in advance for any advice.

John

i would try this question in a key system forum. this one is mostly larger systems, i've done norstar in the past but 10 year old pointers can't help... have a good day

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

you need to have the set ring on the required lines in order for this to happen. If it is a CICs then check out programming to make lines appear and ring on the set in question......this is a Norstar forum question though, and any further questions should go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back