Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian 11c TTY problems 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexer

Programmer
Jun 13, 2006
VE
Hi, I've got a customer with a Meridian 11c rls 4.0, When I try to use Port 0 (TTY 0) for programming, the pbx shows that is TTY 3:

TTY 03 SCH MTC BUG 11:08
OVL111 IDLE 0

If I try to use TTY 1 and TTY 2 (port 1 and 2)They show nothing.
My other problem is that I don't have the PBX passwords, when I use PDT for trying to see them It shows that passwords are: FFFF (PWD1 and PDW2) and users admin1 and admin2 shows: FFFF.
I think that If I re-install the software It fix the problem, but the customer doesn't have the keycodes.
Please any ideas?

When you log in via "pdt", do you get any error messages?. Also, what you you get when you key in sl1Version ?
finally, key in cd c:/u/db then key in ll to list all the files.

Look for your database.rec / config.rec and compare them with the database.bak and config.bak files.
The chances are that your *.rec files are corrupted. I've seen this many times as one of the signs is that the daily backups haven't happened. I'd rename both the *.rec files to e.g. *.org and then copy the two *.bak files to be *.rec.

Once done, do ll again to confirm it's all OK and then reboot -1 to reset the Option 11c system.
See if you can log in. If that fails then follow my link below to contact me as I have a few other tricks.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Thanks Firebird Scrambler, It worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back