Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meridian 1 and AVVID integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencert

Technical User
Apr 16, 2002
US
Has anybody successfully integrated a Meridian 1 and Cisco's AVVID and Unity systems?

I am also interested in this. Although I don't need it to work all the time, just for a brief while. The idea is to Migrate away from Nortel and into Cisco. I need both systems to be able to pass voice traffic over a T1. Any info would help.

Thanks,

Dave

yes, but it has been a while, can't tell you much, we used a pri without qsig and i think the interface type ended up being att standard. don't have the dial up for that one or i would look

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

we integrated succession with Avaya with QSIG again. Yes it must be possible

Bcpaul

Okay, so if Succession will intergrate with Avaya, will it also intergrate with Avvid?

Would somebody with experience please tell me some of the good/bad things about the Avvid system vs. Nortel Option 11c. Here at our corporate location we have a 81c, and I think the powers that be would like to keep the 81c here and deploy the Avvid systems at our branch locations? What do you think, good idea or bad idea. I lean more towards if it's not Cisco it's Cr@p.

TIA

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back