Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Merge Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljnord

Programmer
Jul 20, 2012
US
Hello,
I have a report that is going to replace a spreadsheet with multiple tabs. Using Desktop Intellegence, I know I can get additional tab reports similar to the look of spreadsheets and I've used those to create charts off of a report, but the reports I would like to have linked together for this project will have different critera. For Example:

Sheet 1: All records where the phase=Pre-Trial
Sheet 2: All records where the phase=Post-Trial
Sheet 3: All records where the Closed Date IsNull
Sheet 4: All records where the type=Admin

And so on. I have created the second report, but changing the Phase criteria from Pre-trial to Post-trial affects report #1. Is there a way to merge separate reports into one? I've also created all of the reports separatly to be sure they work with their individual criteria.

Thank you in advance!

You would have to have a separate data provider for each tab in your report in order to handle the differing criteria - you can do this with just a single query.

-Dell

DecisionFirst Technologies - Six-time SAP BusinessObjects Solution Partner of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back