Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MerAssistant Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use it with a 61c, with about 650 users. It simplifys a lot of functions. It really comes in handy if you have no one else knowledgable with your phone system. I'm a telephone guy working with IT guys. Anytime I take time off most of the MAC's are done with no problem. It also makes it easier to talk someone through the troubleshooting procedures if you're not at the location. I like it, some people might not. The tech support is also real good.

I talked with RSI today. I wanted to use this to log onto various eridian systems. Do I have to have alicense for each system I use this on or can I just log into any system wth one program?

Also, do you find that there are a lot of spare parts for 61 and 11's?

I am assuming they are EOL at this point.

I'm not sure about the licensing, I only have the 61c that I use it on. Rick from RSI is upfront about everything. I asked a lot of questions and didn't get surprised when the bill came. I don't think you need licensing for the other systems, but I think you need the licensing for extra phones(phone seats).

I'm not sure what you mean about spare parts. If it's spare parts in general, I've never had a problem finding parts.

One thing I forgot to add about the MerAssistant is once it's setup on a connected computer. You can remote into the computer a make telephone changes that way. Trying to get my IT guys to use dial up was like pulling teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back