Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mer__in_memory backup files

Status
Not open for further replies.

mladd

Programmer
Apr 12, 2006
Morning everyone! I was hoping you could help us debug a small issue that we are having. We have WebSphere Process Server executing all of our WTX maps.

We are getting these mer__in_memory*O1.bak files for every map.

We have checked the router map, and no backup options are turned on in it, or any of the Run maps.

All of the maps are using workspace set to memory, could that be where this is coming from? We're at a loss here.

Thanks,
Mike

If you are using launcher .msl files then might the backup files were ON there.
Default Workspace files will not have *.bak extention, so this point is ruled out.

Thanks,
Rischi

Rischi,
I kind of figured that it wasn't the workspace, but I can't find anything else causing this.
But no, we are not using the Launcher. The maps are being executed by WebSphere Process Server, using the JAVA API. I have verified that the router map does not have the backup turned on in any of the cards, and the RUN maps also have them turned off.

Ok, As this is happening for all maps , your system may using any configuration file which override the settings of maps in the java code when calling the mercator command server.
Can u see the content of those file ?, then u might guess the point of generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back