Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mer Mail to call pilot tree help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomeguy

IS-IT--Management
Mar 16, 2004
US
I'm converting over to call pilot and need to print the tree information...Is there a 1 stop shopping page to capture all the information I need???

Thanx in advance
Tom

I have done serval of these and never found a great way. I would just use procom and capture each page.
The best thing I found was to get both systems up and running and do one menu at a time. I also would would use a phone and conference both systems to copy the recording. That was on a system that had over 400 menus. If is small system it is just easier to start over and do new menus.
The recordings can also be migrated over with or without the mail boxes. The mailboxes I found can be mirgrated a second time.

If you received a MerMail to CallPilot Conversion tape, you'll be able to convert all of the mailboxes over, but not menus. You'll have to use AppBuilder to rebuild all menus. It's a good learning session for AppBuilder.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

If you are migrating your menus to CallPilot, it is true you will have to build the applications but the recordings will come over with the migration. Application names will be ASxxxx or MSxxxx with xxxx = Announcement or Menu ID in MerMail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back