Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

menubar and no right click

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantinc

Programmer
Jun 18, 2001
US
Is there a javascript that doesn't allow right clicking AND hides your menubar? If not, is there an easy way to make one? I'm new at this...

-Sunny *:->*

Why?

You can open a new window with no menubar and disable right-click but there are still many ways around it. Read through some of the previous posts here and you will quickly realize that all your efforts will be futile.

:)

Greg.

The Client insists on it being this way, don't ask me why. Its for a personal website, and the don't want anyone to either be able to right click, or to go to view and see it. Hey, the customer is always right... -Sunny *:->*

:)

Maybe if you explained to them that it can't be done and showed them the ways around it, they may change their mind. Failing that, just do a search on the net for "no right click" and you'll find plenty of example.

Good luck!

Greg.

I've already tried showing them that, they are insistant upon it, and I'm very tired of "arguing" it with them. Its now a matter of "grin and bear it", unfortunatly. -Sunny *:->*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back